Hi. If you’re looking for a way to get or create an effective study method, I recommend you read this free ebook I created
because I’ve been a student and I’m a teacher, and I’m familiar with these problems.
The study method is useful for:
Study and Learn:
The study method is, of course, for studying. And studying serves (or should serve) to make us learn something. Having an effective study method saves us time, effort, unnecessary repetition, late nights and disappointment. It allows us to keep the information with us for a long time, and to be able to reuse it when necessary and even in a creative way. And the basis of an effective study method is… metacognition, that is, knowledge of the brain.
Perform and Achieve Results:
By knowing our brain and how it works, we can also understand what to do and what not to do to achieve certain results and not certain others. In other words, knowing how our cognitive system works helps us to know how to use it better to achieve better performances even in business, where reaching goals is vital.
And metacognition also helps us understand what’s going on in the brains and minds of students and learners, allowing us to understand why a person is doing well at something and, more importantly, why he or she is doing it wrong. And in this way we can provide the learner with the most correct and targeted solutions to his/her problems, resulting in a truly effective teaching method.
Here are a few testimonials from those who have already read the ebook:
Thank you very much!
Complete and deep.
Comprehensive and interesting while being concise. You can read it quickly yet it is very thorough.
The analysis appears thorough and timely, written in a fluid and rich manner, and offers several insights. Very good work, interesting the autobiographical lines, the part about EEG waves, the particularity of the permanent neuroplasticity of the human species and the two historical examples.
I recommend it!
Very interesting, I really enjoyed this. It goes into the specifics of some of the brain’s functioning and it’s very good, a nice complex and comprehensive insight. I really enjoyed it! I recommend reading it also to learn more about this study method.
Maria Grazia M.
A wonderful ebook
I had been trying for a long time to understand everything that is explained in this ebook in a simple and perfectly understandable way.
- pdf ebook
- A4 format (= normal page)
- 78 color pages
- viewable on any device
- you can download, store and use whenever you want
- you can print double-sided without remainders of pages
- by filling out the form at the bottom of this page you will receive the ebook directly in your mailbox (you will receive an email with the ebook attached)
By downloading this free ebook you will join my Ars email group and in this way every month* you will receive the free magazine in which we will talk about studying, learning, performance and results, teaching, brain, study method, as well as tips, mistakes to avoid, and much more. And, in addition to the free magazine, you’ll receive information about what’s new, the products I create (both free and purchasable), events, initiatives, and everything else Ars-related.
* I’ll send you an average of 1 email per month (usually on the 1st of each month, in honor of March 1st when I opened Ars) and, if you write to me, I’ll read and answer your emails personally.
- This ebook is written by me, is 100% free, and is virus and threat free.
- All emails and magazines are written by me personally, and both emails and attachments are virus and threat free.
- The email group is completely free, and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the word “unsubscribe” found at the bottom of any of my emails.
(enable english subtitles)
If what you’ve read meets your interest, download the ebook for free to start studying more efficiently and get the first results: